Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Patrick Kennedy, Sacramento City Council 2010

Patrick Kennedy, Sacramento City Council 2010

Democratic Organizations Endorse Patrick Kennedy for City Council

Posted: Saturday, April 17
After working in our communities for over twenty years, I am proud to announce the support of five organizations whose members have recognized my efforts to improve our neighborhoods at the grassroots level.
My campaign for Sacramento City Council recently received the endorsements and support of the following:
•The Democratic Party of Sacramento County;
•The Women Democrats of Sacramento County;
•The Latino Democratic Club;
•The Sacramento County Young Democrats; and,
•The Stonewall Democratic Club of Greater Sacramento.
While each of these organizations are affiliated with the Democratic Party, they also represent great diversity in their membership. I hope this is reflective of the inclusive approach I have always taken in serving all communities in our City, and how I will continue to work when serving on the City Council.