Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I’ll Be A Guest On Classroom 2.0 LIVE This Wednesday | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

I’ll Be A Guest On Classroom 2.0 LIVE This Wednesday | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

I’ll Be A Guest On Classroom 2.0 LIVE This Wednesday

Filed under teacher resources
I’ll be on Classroom 2.0 LIVE this Wednesday at 5:00 PM Pacific Time. I think it’ll go for an hour. It’s a free event using the Elluminate system so people can ask questions and share in real time using text or audio.
Elluminate is pretty easy to use (it has to be in order for me to be able to use it :) ). There’s also a short video tutorial on the link.
It’s timely since my book on teaching English Language Learners was just published this week. I’ll be looking forward to talking and listening!