Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Best Music Sites | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Best Music Sites | Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day...

Best Music Sites

Yesterday I shared links to all “The Best…” lists related to speaking English, and today I’m sharing links to all “The Best…” lists related to music. I hope you find them helpful. Because of some technical issues that I’m too lazy to fix, these particular links might not work well if you’re subscribing to this blog via email, or viewing it on Facebook. RSS Readers feeds should be fine. If you go directly to my blog, though, they’ll all work fine.

They include:

The Best Music Websites For Learning English

The Best Sites To Learn About Genocide In Rwanda

Today marks the beginning of the sixteenth anniversary of the 1994 genocide in Rwanda, which killed at least 800,000 people.

You might also be interested in:

The Best Web Resources On Darfur