Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sacramento Press / Is the Sacramento Press Fostering Civil Debate -- Or Encouraging Hate Speech?




Sacramento Press / Is the Sacramento Press Fostering Civil Debate -- Or Encouraging Hate Speech?:

"Since the Sacramento Press made its splash on our city's media scene, I've contributed a dozen or so articles and made somewhere in the neighborhood of 125+ comments. I've written about the best burger in town, the arts, and, of course, politics. I've worn my Sacpress.com T-shirt proudly (thanks guys!) and patronized advertisers. But you won't see my contributions here for awhile because of the Sacramento Press' 'terms of use' policy regarding comments. Let me explain.

The Sacramento Press allows comments to be made by the site's visitors with screen names, not their real names (though some, like me, use their real names)."