Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Health Insurance Reform Forum hosted by Congresswoman Doris O. Matsui


Dear Friend,

The state of our health insurance system impacts all Americans, insured and uninsured alike. Throughout the national debate over health insurance reform, I have listened to and visited with many Sacramentans including community members, families, seniors, doctors, nurses and small business owners. As the debate over health insurance reform continues, I would like to continue hearing from you about your thoughts, recommendations and concerns on this important topic.

This Saturday, October 10th, I will be hosting a public forum to discuss the health insurance reform legislation that is currently pending in Congress. This forum will be held at Sutter Middle School in Sacramento, and will begin promptly at 11:00 AM. Your input will play an important role as I consider the provisions of the proposed legislation.

Health Insurance Reform Forum hosted by Congresswoman Doris O. Matsui

11:00 AM – 12:30 PM

Saturday, October 10th

Sutter Middle School Multipurpose Room

3150 I Street, Sacramento

Public transit is available via bus lines 30 and 34. On-site parking is also available.

I hope to see you on Saturday.

Please contact my office at (916) 498-5600 if you have any questions.
Sincerely,

DORIS O. MATSUI
Member of Congress

PS - If you have not already, please take a minute to answer my health care survey.

To ensure that you continue to receive periodic updates on my work in Congress, please click here.