Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Digital Education: SETDA Offers Technology Resource Guide for Title I




Digital Education: SETDA Offers Technology Resource Guide for Title I:

"The State Educational Technology Directors Association teamed up recently with state Title I administrators to create two quick guides for schools to make better use of technology and stretch their money more effectively.

SETDA and the National Association for State Title I Directors worked on the guides, which quickly outline ways that technology can help schools meet their student-achievement goals."

Click here to read Leveraging Title I & Title IID: Maximizing the Impact of Technology in Education: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12674902/Leveraging-Title-I-and-Title-IID-Maximizing-the-Impact-of-Technology-in-Education

Click here to read A Resource Guide Identifying Technology Tools for Schools : http://www.docstoc.com/docs/12674886/Resource-Guide-Identifying-Technology-Tools-for-Schools-SETDA-and-the-National-Association-for-State-Title-I-Directors