Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 12, 2022

THIS WEEK'S WILDNESS Dad Gone Wild Nobody reads it, everybody quotes it

 Dad Gone Wild – Nobody reads it, everybody quotes it.


THIS WEEK'S WILDNESS 
Dad Gone Wild 
Nobody reads it, everybody quotes it



SHOWING LOVE TO WHERE YOU START FROM
“Life and study have persuaded me of the openness of history. There is no inevitability in history. Thinking about what might have happened, what could have happened, is a necessary element in trying to understand what did happen. And if, as I believe, individual acts of decency and courage make a difference, then they need to be recorded and remembered.” ― Fritz Stern, Five Germanys I Have Known
NASHVILLE’S LAST SCHOOL BOARD RACE
“One person presents their story each day; no one has to be Sigmund Freud to figure out these were men who grew so tired of being wounded, they went out and wounded something else.” ― Stephen Reid, A Crowbar in the Buddhist Garden It may sound hyperbolic, but it’s entirely possible that Nashville’s first partisan school board race will be Nashville’s last school board race. Let me explain. Nashvi
THE ONE WHERE PINKY AND THE BRAIN HIRE A HENCHWOMAN
All I could think of when I got a look at the place from the outside was what fun it would be to stand out there and watch it burn down.” ― Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House Long-time readers are likely familiar with my self-imposed rule of never writing angry. I’d like to think that over the years I’ve been pretty good at adhering to that rule. Truth be told, as time marches on it’s be

Dad Gone Wild – Nobody reads it, everybody quotes it.