Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter, Happy Spring! | Diane Ravitch's blog

Happy Easter, Happy Spring! | Diane Ravitch's blog
Happy Easter, Happy Spring!


I don’t get into religion much other than to say it should be kept separate from the state.

But let me take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Easter and a very happy spring.

It has been a difficult, stressful year for everyone.

Some of us have lost members of our families to COVID.

We should all get vaccinated to stop the spread of this disease, to protect ourselves, our families, and our community.

I had my two shots (of Moderna), had no side effects, and feel protected. But I am still wearing a mask and taking other necessary precautions. Listen to the science.

There are mixed reports about whether the virus is winding down or gearing up for another surge. The latter CONTINUE READING: Happy Easter, Happy Spring! | Diane Ravitch's blog