Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, December 7, 2020

Wishes from a New York City teacher who happens to be my daughter. – Fred Klonsky

Wishes from a New York City teacher who happens to be my daughter. – Fred Klonsky
WISHES FROM A NEW YORK CITY TEACHER WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY DAUGHTER.




On my mind are all the NYC elementary school teachers going into classrooms today with only window ventilation on a 35 degree day.

I hope you don’t have yet another schedule.

I hope if you are also teaching remote students those classes don’t have 50 students in them to balance out the less than 10 you see today.

Despite everything, you are probably happy to see your students.

I hope they keep their masks on and stay 6 feet apart.

I hope they see their friends and smile behind their masks.

Even though they said they would mandate everyone who enters a school building would now be tested but they are not doing that and even though they said they CONTINUE READING: Wishes from a New York City teacher who happens to be my daughter. – Fred Klonsky