Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Mike Klonsky's Blog: Missing Friday's show with Erika & Jen from The Girl Talk Show

Mike Klonsky's Blog: Missing Friday's show with Erika & Jen from The Girl Talk Show

Missing Friday's show with Erika & Jen from The Girl Talk Show

I can't believe I'm missing tomorrow's show featuring two of my favorite people. Jen Sabella and Erika Wozniak will be Fred's in-studio guests. For those who don't know them (you must not live in Chicago), Jen and Erika co-host The Girl Talk Show on the 4th Tuesday of every month, over at the Hideout.

Jen, who describes herself as a "professional tequila drinker", is actually a working Chicago journalist. Erika is a veteran, award-winning, teacher and union activist who currently works as an aldermanic chief-of-staff.

I should add that the GTS is produced by ace political strategist, Joanna Klonsky (yes, we are related).

I'm heading down to FL for a few days to visit family, escape the Chicago windchill, and get rid of this damn cold. So, Fred and Annie will have to carry on without me. I'll be listening and CONTINUE READING: 
Mike Klonsky's Blog: Missing Friday's show with Erika & Jen from The Girl Talk Show