Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, August 12, 2019

Badass Teachers Association Blog: The Welcome Back Letter I’d Love to Give My Students – But Can’t by Steven Singer

Badass Teachers Association Blog: The Welcome Back Letter I’d Love to Give My Students – But Can’t by Steven Singer

The Welcome Back Letter I’d Love to Give My Students – But Can’t by Steven Singer
I have reasonable autonomy, opportunities to collaborate with my co-workers and strong union protections.
Yet even after counting all my blessings, I still can’t do whatever I want. I can’t even do everything that my years of academic training and experience tells me would be best for my students
Every year I have to watch out for this data metric and do that CONTINUE READING: Badass Teachers Association Blog: The Welcome Back Letter I’d Love to Give My Students – But Can’t by Steven Singer