Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Garn Press Publishes a Collection of My Most Important Essays | Diane Ravitch's blog

Garn Press Publishes a Collection of My Most Important Essays | Diane Ravitch's blog

Garn Press Publishes a Collection of My Most Important Essays



Garn Press, one of the nation’s valuable independent publishers, has compiled a collection of my most important essays. I am grateful for their hard work and dedication in bringing the book to fruition.
The book is titled “The Wisdom and Wit of Diane Ravitch.”
It contains essays published on this blog, the New York Review of Books, Huffington Post, and the Education Week blog that I shared for five years with Deborah Meier.
I am grateful for the prodigious research that went into this effort by publisher and literary scholar Denny Taylor and her team, as well as the elegant design.
Yohuru Williams, the great scholar of African-American history and my colleague on the board of the Network for Public Educatuon, wrote the introduction.
Should there be any royalties, I have asked that they be given to the Network for Public Education.

To learn more about the book, open any of these links: