Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

You inspire me. Thank you! - Lily's Blackboard

You inspire me. Thank you! - Lily's Blackboard:

You inspire me. Thank you!

Today I watched as the Vice President broke a tie vote to confirm Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, ignoring the voices of over a million Americans. I am not deterred because of what we accomplished together. Betsy DeVos may be education secretary, but she has no mandate. In fact, she has the opposite because of you.
Thanks to you we are stronger and more ready than ever to protect our students and public schools. The true greatness of our country could not be better demonstrated than in what you have done in the last few weeks to fight for our nation’s more than 50 million public school students..