Friday, December 23, 2016

Walter Kawamoto 2017 Assembly District Delegate Candidate AD 07 | California Democratic Party

AD 07 Male Candidates | California Democratic Party:

Walter Kawamoto 2017 Assembly District Delegate Candidate AD 07 | California Democratic Party
Image result for Walter Kawamoto


I am an Adjunct Professor at American River College and the PAC Chair of the Los Rios College Federation of Teachers / AFT 2279.  I also had the honor of serving Twin Rivers USD as a Trustee from 2012-2016.  I have been endorsed for Trustee or ADEM delegate in the past by the following Dem clubs: Wellstone, Green, Latino, API, Stonewall, Fem, Vets, Women, Young, & JFK.  I am excited to share that I am advising the newly formed Progressive Democratic Club of ARC. I have been an active member of the party in a variety of ways all my life, from helping my father campaign for his friend in Hawaii when I was 10 years old to actively helping Jesse Jackson run twice to numerous local races.  My values include Labor Solidarity, Social Justice, Public Education, and Diversity/Inclusion.  I ask for your vote for ADEM delegate



Convener InformationConvener:Kerri Asbury

Phone:
(916) 607-8241

Email:
Tchrkerri@gmail.com






Meeting Details
Date/Time of Meeting:
Sunday, January 8 
Candidate Speeches Begin:
30 minutes before registration

Registration & Voting Begin:
10am-12noon

Counting of ballots begin:
TBD

Location:

Please Note: 
Barbecues and open flames are not permitted in the parking lot.
California Teachers Association Region 2 Office
4100 Truxel Road
Sacramento, CA 95834

Cross streets/landmarks:
Prosper Road

Onsite Phone:
(916) 288-4900
Location Map

AD 07 Male Candidates | California Democratic Party:

Image result for California Democratic Party
Image result for California Democratic Party

Latest News and Comment from Education

LATEST NEWS AND COMMENT FROM EDUCATION

LATEST NEWS AND COMMENT FROM EDUCATION
EduBloggers