Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, September 25, 2014

9-25-14 With A Brooklyn Accent: Smash the Linkage between "Liberalism" and School Reform

With A Brooklyn Accent:





Smash the Linkage between "Liberalism" and School Reform

Keep the pressure on. Make Duncan, Gates, Obama, The Clintons and other so called liberals etc realize their " Education Reforms" have failed miserably and have lost public support.Swarm them every opportunity you get, via email, on twitter, in social media.  Bombard them with the evidence of their own failure. And warn them of the political consequences of adhering to failed and unpopul


9-24-14 With A Brooklyn Accent: Why I Won't Discourage My Students from Becoming Teachers.
With A Brooklyn Accent: Why I Won't Discourage My Students from Becoming Teachers.Every day, I get personal messages from teachers describing how their jobs have been turned nightmarish by tests, assessments, scripting and micromanagement and abusive treatment by administrators. When I posed the question here of whether things are better or worse for teachers than they were 10 years ago, well over