Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, September 27, 2013

9-27-13 @ THE CHALK FACE

@ THE CHALK FACE:

@TCF on Blog Talk Radio





Words and Deeds: The U.S. Is No Christian Nation | the becoming radical
Words and Deeds: The U.S. Is No Christian Nation | the becoming radical.

Mr. Nielsen Goes “Old School”; Hates It
I feel bad. I kind of lost it with one of my science classes the other day.  I didn’t freak out.  I didn’t actually lose my cool.  I just had to change the lesson midway through and go all “old school” on their butts.  That’s how the cool people used to say it.  I think. […]
9-26-13 @ The Chalk Face
@ THE CHALK FACE: To John Merrow, Who QuitMr. Merrow, my name is Mercedes Schneider. You answered my post on your accepting Gates funding and the connection between such funding and two decisions you have made: 1) ceasing your investigation of Michelle Rhee and 2) proclaiming New Orleans schools as “reborn” in your documentary. You did not address me by name, but at […]by deutsch29 / 1h9-25-13 @ T