Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, July 26, 2013

7-26-13 SCHOOLS MATTER @ THE CHALK FACE

SCHOOLS MATTER @ THE CHALK FACE:

gears








Attended the @educationgadfly event on #optorcop yesterday. Nice people, here’s my rant
Here’s a link to video of the event at the Fordham Institute on a debate about opting out of test-based accountability in education reform. I’ll have to watch the video to see if my question/comment was recorded. I’m still kicking myself because I feel like I botched it. I was a little nervous and my […]



7-25-13 Schools Matter @ The Chalk Face
SCHOOLS MATTER @ THE CHALK FACE: Congress Set to Profit from Student Loan Rates Determined by Wall Street SwindlersIf you ever wonder how the Feds are going to pay for the new era of non-risk corporate welfare farming, charter schools, preschools, for-profit college subsidies, military contractors, corporate welfare spy firms, etc., Congress has a plan.  One drop in that national cash reserve for