Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I’m going to critique the #stuvoice, so bear with me here – @ the chalk face

I’m going to critique the #stuvoice, so bear with me here – @ the chalk face:


I’m going to critique the #stuvoice, so bear with me here

There’s something I need to get off my chest, and that’s what a blog is for, correct?
In recent months, a particular student has been thrust into the spotlight as a passionate advocate for progressive values in education. This young person, who is of high school age, wrote a book about it. Upon completing high school early, this individual is now touring the country, giving speeches, and writing articles on education for mainstream sources.
Being acquainted with this individual via social media, I am updated on his or her progress and ideas. I’ve spoken to this person and will meet them in April. But I’m starting to get a little leery of the newfound fame this person is