Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Daily Kos: A different kind of Saturday reflection

Daily Kos: A different kind of Saturday reflection:


A different kind of Saturday reflection

for one thing, it is afternoon, not morning
for another, I did not teach this week, nor did I teach last week, since I have been caring for my wife, last week in the hospital, this past week at home
that has given me a lot of time to think, to ponder, to reflect, particularly when she sleeps
I do not pretend that the resulting thoughts are of great insight
I do not know if sharing them will be of value to anyone except me - in writing them down I clarify some of my own thinking
I invite you to keep reading, and upon conclusion of reading perhaps to share some thoughts of your own