Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, November 9, 2012

Missouri Education Watchdog: Political Pedophiles Targeting America’s Youth

Missouri Education Watchdog: Political Pedophiles Targeting America’s Youth:


Political Pedophiles Targeting America’s Youth



It should be no surprise why children are so crass to each other.  Harry Reid demonstrates today's version of America civility and discourse.

The article below is written by a guest editor:

*********************************************************************



Elections have consequences.  Most people would agree that those consequences can be negative or positive.  Most people assume that the consequences involve taxes, social issues, or national security.  Many people are not aware of the negative consequences affecting our Nation’s youth.  During the last two election cycles, both parties have expressed the importance of “targeting” the youth vote. I’ve recently learned firsthand that it comes with a cost. 

            The day after the election was a rough one for me as I had to come to grips with the fact that my Presidential choice didn’t win.  I had spent a long four years attempting to raise awareness of the future consequences of electing a president who wanted to fundamentally transform America into something that in my opinion, was far from the America I had grown up in and loved.  Like 49% of America, I woke up on November 7, 2012 and contemplated where I would go from here. 

 My sixteen year old daughter came home from school and was quite visibly upset. She sat down at the kitchen table and proceeded to tell me what had happened at school