Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fox News festival of election night failure : blue cheddar

Fox News festival of election night failure : blue cheddar:


Fox News festival of election night failure

November 7, 2012
By 
Share
Last night while Fox News was spinning on the floor like a toddler refusing to leave WalMart, I was happily bouncing between twitter and facebook. You might have had better things to do too.
So I gathered what I could locate of the faux news troupe’s delightfully pained broadcast right here.
I’ll also leave a link here for Andrew O’Hehir’s excellent play-by-play of the evening:  ”Fox News’ dark night of the soul“.
Some of the moments are missing, but I trust that we’ll see more video of FOX failure popping up on YouTube momentarily.

Here’s the dawning of reality for the FOX pundits. Their … pauses… suggest that… it’s very.. . . .hard to take.

Here are the moments when Karl Rove refuses to accept FOX NEWS’