Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky

Saturday coffee. « Fred Klonsky:





Saturday coffee.


Last Tuesday was Anne and my 36th wedding anniversary. We went to a meeting for an elected school board.
We felt that was important but not quite celebratory. So last night Mike and Susan joined us for dinner at a French restaurant on Halsted Street.
The chef greeted us with a large laugh and a girth to match. “Are you happy?” he asked. “I’ll tell you after we eat,”I said with a grin and he laughed again.
The food and the wine was wonderful and we all left very happy.
I love French food.
Once, in Paris Anne and I went to a little bistro on the left bank near the Sorbonne. It was my birthday and we had read in the guidebook that this particular restaurant was frequented by the French actress Catherine


Old school.

Boz Scaggs.
Popout