Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, March 23, 2012

School Tech Connect: Will You Help Me Test?

School Tech Connect: Will You Help Me Test?:


Will You Help Me Test?

I've learned more about Google Sites and Google Forms and scripting in the last three hours than I ever imagined.

I'm creating a database where pro-public education people living in the same state senate and representative districts can find each other easily. The hope is that all of us, representing the various groups that are fighting the good fight against corporate reform and the raiding of the pensions, can start to unite and share resources. And most of all, build relationships with our own legislators-- the ones who depend on our votes.

We're all over the state, all over the city of Chicago. Imagine how we could impact elections if we were actually working together.

I'm also creating an online community that does the same thing differently. It's actually easier to set up an online community than it is to set up a working, automated database, I find.

I need more beta testersIf you're in Illinois, and you want to help get this project off the ground, please consider filling out this form. It's just a way for me to send you an invitation to beta test.  I need about twenty people in order to test the scripts.

Thanks a lot.  Tell your friends.  When you fill out this form, you may have to scroll down to find the Submitbutton.