Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, March 17, 2012

School Tech Connect: More on Honest Endorsements

School Tech Connect: More on Honest Endorsements:


More on Honest Endorsements

I hate to repeat the obvious, but I heart Susan Ohanian. Check out this link from Arne Duncan's FOIA-obtained calendar, with a weird redaction of someone's name. Someone from the Gates Foundation. I'm  sure national security came into play.  Russo has the whole calendar. Eli Broad was an early meeting, naturally.

Duncan, Obama; Obama, Duncan. I feel like I voted for the public option in 2008 and got Michelle Rhee and Rahm Emanuel instead. It's so strange to be be a Kool-Aid-abstaining educator these days; you wind up in alliances you never would have predicted.

For example, a while ago, I voted for Kelly Cassidy, who's my incumbent representative, running against a charters-are-superior challenger. However, if I'd seen this tweet on my way to the polls, I probably would have