Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The in box: Printing comments from baggers. « Fred Klonsky

The in box: Printing comments from baggers. « Fred Klonsky:


The in box: Printing comments from baggers.

Fred,
I respect & admire you, both as a professional & as an excellent writer.(I eagerly await your post-retirement book!) That having been said, please post NO more of Paper Cut’s rantings. What I truly admire about your blog–at least as long as I have been reading it–is that there have not been any back-&-forths–just the kind of focused, straight-talk “from a public school teacher who is just looking at the data.” And that’s what I rely upon from your post–news (even if it’s bad)–& GOOD opinion(s) (from both you & your readers) as to what we CAN do to help solve problems (along w/some wit & sarcasm).
I just HATE reading the back-&-forth idiocy that is carried on EVERY time there’s a new post on