Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NYC Educator: Everything Old Is New Again

NYC Educator: Everything Old Is New Again:

Everything Old Is New Again

Good morning New York. As your mayor, I'm entrusted with the welfare of our city, the best darn city in America. As you know, I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. What I am is an Opportunist, saying whatever the hell it takes to buy elections. That's why I support recycling.

For example, I'm now suggest a merit pay program that will give 20 thousand extra bucks to teachers who will shut the hell up and get with the damn program. If we had more teachers like that we wouldn't have such pandemonium at the PEP. You see, under mayoral control, I get 8 of the 13 votes. My reps patiently sit there and pretend to listen to the public, then vote like their told, or I fire their asses. That's the way democracy works over here.

Now a lot of people are giving me flack just because