Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jersey Jazzman: "Teachers Under Attack," New Book About NJ Ed Wars

Jersey Jazzman: "Teachers Under Attack," New Book About NJ Ed Wars:

"Teachers Under Attack," New Book About NJ Ed Wars

I just downloaded the ebook version of "Teachers Under Attack" by Mike Spina. So far, it's a very good analysis of the education wars we've endured here in New Jersey. Mike gives a nice summary of Christie's personal vendetta with the NJEA in Chapter One - well worth reading for any NJ teacher who wants to know why we are where we are.

And I'm grateful for the shout out he gives to this blog, especially my work on ACTING DOE Commissioner Chris Cerf's background.

I'll have a full review when I finish, but for right now: it's a good read. Check it out