Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving | Seattle Education #ows

Thanksgiving | Seattle Education:

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, Occupy Wall Street celebrated unity and community with an open feast at Liberty Square. All members of the community broke bread together.

Thanksgiving day for me is a time of reflection. I have much to be grateful for, my health and that of my daughter’s, the opportunities afforded to me to write and a very special and unexpected treasure that when I began creating this blog never occurred to me would happen, getting to know so many people from around the country and having the opportunity to converse, share and develop friendships with people who I would otherwise have never known. That has added a richness to my life that is beyond measure and I thank each one of you for