Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Global Ed Conference Nov 14-18 #globaled11

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Global Ed Conference Nov 14-18 #globaled11:

Global Ed Conference Nov 14-18 #globaled11



Global Ed Conference is this week! Online! Free! Helpful. In this post, I'm going to give you a few things: the overall calendar, my personal calendar, and the calendar for our entire Flat Classroom community (coming soon.) My friend Julie Lindsay has done a lot of work on the student summit end as part of our Flat Classroom supporting the efforts of the conference. But Lucy Gray and Steve Hargadon have done a tremendous job getting this organized.

Hope you join in, learn, and enjoy. Every time I "attend" these online conferences, I meet new people who coming into my circle of professional practice and learning. Hope you join in and enjoy. Come be a part of things and learn.

My Calendar

Overall Calendar