Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Michelle Buetow and Kate Martin Have My Vote | Seattle Education

Michelle Buetow and Kate Martin Have My Vote | Seattle Education

Michelle Buetow and Kate Martin Have My Vote

It’s time to fill in those ballots and send them in Seattle!

I’m the same way, wait until the last minute to pick up that envelope with the ballot in it open it and make some final decisions.

When it comes to the school board race I have two recommendations based on my observations and interaction with these individuals before they were candidates.

Just about every time I attended a school board meeting during the last school year, Kate Martin was there either speaking or intently listening. She is true to what she states as her goals and beliefs in terms of education. I admire her persistence and the consistency of her actions.

I have worked with Michele Buetow through the Alternative Schools Coalition in creating a stronger and more