Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 19, 2011

Five People I Wish Would Write A Damn Book Already | The Jose Vilson

Five People I Wish Would Write A Damn Book Already | The Jose Vilson

Five People I Wish Would Write A Damn Book Already

Before I begin, I’d like to dedicate this space to one of my first students ever, Bianca Espinal. She’s part of a program called “Broadway’s Next Star” and I would love it if you visited the site, watch her perform “Rolling In The Deep,” and hit “Like!” Because I’m positive you’ll love that voice of hers.

In the middle of wrapping up my manuscript, I got to thinking about all the friends I’ve made over the last few years while working on this piece and said, “Who would I love to read a book from?” Some were natural choices and others surprised me when I threw their names in my imaginary bin. All in all, I not only came up with five, but I also thought about what type of stories I’d love to hear from them.