Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, August 26, 2011

Author's Hour: Mike D. Hais and Morley Winograd Address the Public Perception of Millennials

All Education Matters: [Part III] The Author's Hour: Mike D. Hais and Morley Winograd Address the Public Perception of Millennials:

[Part III] The Author's Hour: Mike D. Hais and Morley Winograd Address the Public Perception of Millennials

If you are an author and interested in being featured in AEM's new series called, "The Author's Hour," please send me an email (ccrynjohannsen@gmail.com).

Mike D. Hais and Morley Winograd recently spoke to me about their forthcoming book, Millennial Momentum: How a New Generation is Remaking America (September 2011). This is the final part of our talk, and it is my last question. They are traveling across the country to share, so I encourage you to check out the dates and locations for their book tour (I'll be meeting Mike and Morley in Galveston, and am really looking forward to that).


I think this final question about public perception of Millennials is really critical, and Mike's and Morley's answer -