Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 8, 2011

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Attention Whoring With Ruben Brosbe

SOUTH BRONX SCHOOL: Attention Whoring With Ruben Brosbe

Attention Whoring With Ruben Brosbe

Posted: 08 May 2011 02:00 PM PDT


I am enraged. I have had it, and I am going to not censor myself in this blog post. I don't care if I offend anyone, I don't care if someone refuses to read my writings anymore, and I don't care. The matter is personal and I am mad as hell.

I have had it with that little shit from Educators4Excellence, Ruben Brosbe. Her is nothing but a self serving, mindless drone of a follower. We all knew a Ruben in high school. When we were seniors and we would give the incoming freshman the business, wedgies, pranks, etc... Well you know those freshman would say, "Just wait until we're seniors." Well, the opposite was true for Ruben. When Ruben finally became a senior, it was the freshman that gave him the business, wedgies, pranks. Ruben went through high school as George McFly.

But what is it that has this child of privilege, this child that mommy and daddy have assured lives in a doorman building in one of Manhattan's poshest neighborhoods has me all rankled up? Have my knickers in a tizzy?

It is of course his latest meandering, self serving, look at me I am desperate for attention ramblings on Gotham Schools. The little shit that Ruben is more concerned about himself, his needs during the exams than he is of his students. Ruben whines that the night before the first day of the ELA test he is unable to sleep. Of course he is. If