Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: A look in the Mind of Your Toughest Student

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: A look in the Mind of Your Toughest Student

A look in the Mind of Your Toughest Student

Jo McLeay shared a touching letter in her comments on a post I wrote this past week about 5 Stories to Inspire Teachers to Never Let Anyone Steal Your Joy where I commented about a "secret student" who is stealing things off my desk in my room this year.

So many veteran teachers have reached out on the blog, Twitter and via email to say, YES! You have tough times as a teacher. Jo is one of those veteran teachers and a personal encouragement to me on this blog from day one.

I think this look inside the mind of a difficult student will give you hope. May we all be so fortunate as to get a letter one day like this.

A Letter From a Difficult Student
Hi Vicki, I know that what you have said is true; a few weeks ago I got this message from an ex

Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 05/22/2011