Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Finding Your Beautiful Moment the Last Week of School

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Finding Your Beautiful Moment the Last Week of School

Finding Your Beautiful Moment the Last Week of School

"For a few brief days the orchards are white with blossoms. They soon turn to fruit, or else float away, useless and wasted, upon the gentle breeze. So will it be with present feelings. They must be deepened into decision, or be entirely dissapated by delay." Theodore Cuyler
Blossom
It is Saturday. I just ate my lunch at school halfway through grading the end of term websites, blog posts, and NetGenEd video projects. Yes. I am at school.

There is only one chance to finish well.

When I run, I've learned to sprint the last lap and all-out run the last 100 meters. It is proven to make you faster and stronger. It also feels great to know that I gave EVERYTHING I had to that one run. I can go home, relax, enjoy myself and know that I left it all and gave it all in a pure, beautiful moment of physical activity.

This is Your Beautiful Moment
This is your moment, my friends. In the northern hemisphere we are finishing school.

"The deepest principle of human nature is the desire