Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My stalker, EAG and Whitney Tilson. « Fred Klonsky's blog

My stalker, EAG and Whitney Tilson. « Fred Klonsky's blog

My stalker, EAG and Whitney Tilson.


God, I love it when I get to publish a picture of my stalker, Ben Velderman. I keep a jpeg of him on my desktop just for convenience.
Today’s justification is a post a EdWize, a blog of the NY teachers union.
Leo Casey, a UFT VP, posts about how he got blasted by hedge fund manager and billionaire boys club member, Whitney Tilson.
What was Casey’s crime?
He was video taped at a forum suggesting that it was not a good thing that the number of Black and Latino





Fred Klonsky’s right.

From the blog: Perdido Street School.

Fred Klonsky’s Right
Really, really right.

End the co-dependency.

Only support politicians who support working people.