Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Huffington Post bans a post attacking white suremacy. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Huffington Post bans a post attacking white suremacy. « Fred Klonsky's blog

Huffington Post bans a post attacking white suremacy.

I don’t much like it when someone gets banned for writing something critical of those in power, or for peace, or against racism.

It’s happened to me. And when it happened, others published it instead.

That’s one reason I like the internet.

We’re all Wikileaks.

Here’s Rick Ayers banned column. And a brief intro by the author.

I have had 44 posts on Huffington Post. A few times they have insisted on edits for sensational reasons (when i wrote about “terrorism” they made a headline that said my brother is Bill Ayers). But this is the first blog piece i’ve written that they simply refused to run. Since it names “race” as central to the