Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Damn Good Education Daily

Damn Good Education Daily
Damn Good Education Daily
voices.washingtonpost.com - Posted at 1:25 PM ET, 01/17/2011By Bill TurqueAs a candidate, Mayor Vincent C. Gray treaded cautiously when it came to questions about the IMPACT teacher evaluation system, arguably former Chancell...

Larryferlazzo



tomwhitby.wordpress.com - January 18, 2011 by tomwhitby Once again I am finding it to my advantage to share my learning experiences on my Blog. I find this helpful because it can be interesting to the reader, but more impor...

tomwhitby
thejosevilson.com - Double Reading RainbowAfter posting a few crosswalk documents between the New York State math standards and The Common Core Standards on this site and at my place of employ, I’ve been very involved...

TheJLV



thejosevilson.com - Martin Luther King Jr. and Lyndon B. Johnson“Why don’t the adults ever have to get into dress code? It’s bullshit.” The student didn’t say it loud enough for the dean to hear it, but, with me stand...

EDUCATIONCEO



voices.washingtonpost.com - While Michelle Rhee is busy trying to build up a national organization to take on the teachers unions, back in Washington D.C., where she was chancellor for nearly 3 1/2 years, the new mayor may be...

Larryferlazz