Latest News and Comment from Education

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

“Tweets about Teachers!” « Diary of a Public School Teacher!

“Tweets about Teachers!” « Diary of a Public School Teacher!

“Tweets about Teachers!”

Ever wonder what’s being Tweeted about teachers? I never did. However, last night, I did a Twitter search for a site called “We Are Teachers.” That’s where the fun began. Instead of getting their Twitter page, tons of tweets came up with the words,” we are teachers” anywhere in the tweet. I found some of them very amusing, and wanted to share them with you, I left out the ones with profanity.:) I wrote them the way they were written. These are from students:

1. “I can’t learn history from a teacher who was born in the 70′s.”

2. “My PE teachers are retarded. They need to realize that if they let us run the mile WITH our Ipods we will be faster.”

3. “options,options,options, BLAH BLAH BLAH we all know wha