Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday coffee. � Fred Klonsky's blog

Saturday coffee. � Fred Klonsky's blog

Saturday coffee.

Anne and I celebrate 34 years of marriage today.

Maybe some day, and not too far away, everybody in the US will be able to celebrate wedding anniversaries if they want to. And then in 34 years, everybody can celebrate 34 years of marriage in they want to.

We’re celebrating it by having coffee, reading the Times, going shopping, dropping stuff at the cleaners, raking autumn leaves if it doesn’t rain and having dinner in Bucktown at a French-Japanese fusion restaurant. We decided to dress up.

I’m putting on a tie. I never wear a tie.

At Whole Foods they had an eye of round roast on sale. I asked the butcher if I

Old school.

Phoebe Snow.