Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Heartland Institute’s Director of Reform and union hater finds a home at the Chicago Tribune. � Fred Klonsky's blog

The Heartland Institute’s Director of Reform and union hater finds a home at the Chicago Tribune. � Fred Klonsky's blog

The Heartland Institute’s Director of Reform and union hater finds a home at the Chicago Tribune.

My brother Mike asked if he could post my piece on teacher pay and the teacher bashing Chicago Tribune in his spot as delegate at the Catalyst Caucus, an online round table that addresses education issues.
“Sure,” I said.
I didn’t think that it would result in a lengthy response from a loony libertarian.
Plus, in my attempt to get people to drop their subscription to the Chicago Tribune in protest of their ongoing