Latest News and Comment from Education

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 07/18/2010

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 07/18/2010

Daily Education & Technology News for Schools 07/18/2010


  • Cool Cat Teacher on Facebook
    I've made a facebook page for the readers of my blog. This will be different. It will have small daily challenges for using technology or improving your life that will go into your facebook. You don't have to friend me - just "like" the page and you can converse and share.

    Just trying to separate out my "personal" life on facebook with professional and I suggest all teachers and bloggers do this as it will simplify things.
    tags: education facebook

  • Lean Manufacturing Blog, Kaizen Articles and Advice | Gemba Panta Rei - Annotated
    Great article my husband, Kip, sent me discussing "thinking across silos" or out of discipline. Truly, in education we must do this with IT learning to think like curriculum, admin, and teachers and vice versa.