Latest News and Comment from Education

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: The Context of Character: Are the Links in Your Blog Posts for Sale?

Cool Cat Teacher Blog: The Context of Character: Are the Links in Your Blog Posts for Sale?

The Context of Character: Are the Links in Your Blog Posts for Sale?

The photo from my blog's previous design. I love that cat! ;-)
I really like the Cyber Journalists Code of Ethics and have referred back to it as things have come through my inbox lately.

I've often been asked for advertising space and have toyed with the idea of the little 125 x 125 boxes likeTechcrunch does.

However, as my husband and I've discussed this at length, it comes back to what is this blog for?

This blog is for sharing with you what I'm learning, reflecting on technology trends as they happen, and most of all for