Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can I Get A Witness??? - Perdaily.com

Can I Get A Witness??? - Perdaily.com

Can I Get A Witness???

stop.jpg
Today I had the long rescheduled appeal hearing on the two Notices of Unsatisfactory Acts and the two Suspensions of 8 and 11 days respectively. While I am not permitted to talk about the substance of the charges against me, which was cause for dismissal if I had done so up until June of 2009, I am now at least permitted to mention the existence of the case without going into the details of the case, which now can only be used by LAUSD to find against me, if it is not for the specific purpose of trying to find witnesses to help me defend myself.

So let me start by saying that I am writing this post to see if there are any witnesses out there. It is my belief that some of my fellow teachers might be willing to come forward and share what they know, when they hear the reality of what I found out today at the appeal hearing of the charges against me.

Not that it will make a whole lot of difference in the long run, but I decided to present my own case. Instead of just answering the bogus charges against me, I would preface my responses with some questions of my own, while relegating my UTLA Representative to the task of taking copious notes of the responses that were made by my Principal Janet Seary's immediate supervisor Janet Davis and a representative from LAUSD Staff