Latest News and Comment from Education

Friday, March 26, 2010

Free Technology for Teachers: LEGO Education Lesson Plans

Free Technology for Teachers: LEGO Education Lesson Plans

LEGO Education Lesson Plans

LEGOs were one of my favorite toys as a kid. In fact, I will still play with them if they're plopped down in front of me. Earlier this week I read about the LEGO Creativity Contest. That reading got me to explore the LEGO Education activities list. The LEGO Education activities list has hundreds of ideas for using LEGOs to teach and demonstrate math and science concepts.

Applications for Education
Most of the activities that I explored in the LEGO Education activities listare geared toward elementary school and middle school topics. Here are a few of the activities that you can find in the list;