Latest News and Comment from Education

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sacramento Area Fire Fighters Endorse Patrick Kennedy for City Council

Patrick Kennedy
Sacramento Area Fire Fighters Endorse Patrick Kennedy for City Council
I am proud to announce that the Sacramento Area Fire Fighters Local 522 has endorsed my candidacy for Sacramento City Council.

We all owe a tremendous debt to the men and women of Sacramento's fire fighting ranks.  Every day they protect over 144 square miles with a population of over 450,000.  They are responsible for far more than just protecting life and property from the ravages of fire.  They are often the front line first responders providing emergency medical services, hazardous materials regulation and response, special and technical rescue, fire prevention code enforcement, public education, and disaster preparedness.

In District 5, Section 6 in Oak Park has been one of the busiest stations in the nation.  Section 12, in Hollywood Park, has even answered the call when my own daughter suffered from a diabetes related medical emergency, and I credit them with saving her life. 

Carrying the support of these brave men and women means a lot to our campaign.  But, more importantly, it means a great deal to me personally. 

If you have any questions about my candidacy or want to talk about issues facing our city, I welcome you to call me at 446-4434, or visit my website at www.Patrick-Kennedy.com, where I hope you will sign up as a supporter.  I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,

Patrick Kennedy



Support Patrick's Campaign
We need supporters like you to help Patrick get elected to the Sacramento City Council - Find out more here.