Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, December 17, 2009

voiceofsandiego.org | Alpert Goes to China


voiceofsandiego.org | News. Investigation. Analysis. Conversation. Intelligence.:

"Alpert Goes to China

I'm fleeing the country!

Well, sort of. I have some friends in Shanghai and Hong Kong I've been meaning to visit. And my editor told me I reeeeaally had to take some time off this year. Time flies when you're writing about schools!

So for the next two weeks, I'll be in China. The Schooled blog is going into hibernation, and judging by the temperatures in Shanghai, so will I.

I'll be back in the swing of things and ready to chase down the answers to all your burning educational questions in 2010. In the meantime, enjoy the fine work of my colleagues! See you next decade.

-- EMILY ALPERT"