Latest News and Comment from Education

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Congresswoman Doris O. Matsui: December Telephone Town Hall

Congresswoman Doris O. Matsui

December Telephone Town Hall This Thursday at 7:00 PM




This Thursday, December 10, 2009, I will be hosting a December Telephone Town Hall at 7pm, and would like for you to join me. 
Our country faces a wide range of challenges right now, ranging from a struggling economy to a foreclosure crisis, which has left millions of Americans looking for work and a place to call home. In Sacramento, these issues have been exacerbated by furloughs, and State and local budget cuts.
As Congress works to pass much-needed financial regulations, health insurance reform, and put in place sweeping consumer-protection legislation, it is critical for me to continue to hear from my constituents and answer your questions about these important issues.
I hope that you will be able to join me, and look forward to speaking with you.
December Telephone Town Hall

Thursday, December 10th from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM Pacific Time

 Please click here or call my Sacramento office at (916) 498-5600 to RSVP. Participants will be called on the phone number they provide to be automatically connected to the event Thursday evening.

Sincerely,
DORIS O. MATSUI
Member of Congress



To ensure that you continue to receive periodic updates on my work in Congress, please click here.