Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I came across the original copy of Obama’s speech before he cleaned it up to avoid raising the ire of our politically Center-Right nation. | Gainesville.com | The Gainesville Sun | Gainesville, FL


I came across the original copy of Obama’s speech before he cleaned it up to avoid raising the ire of our politically Center-Right nation. Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL:

"After wading through a number of the Interweb’s various Infotubes, I came across the original copy of Obama’s speech before he cleaned it up to avoid raising the ire of our politically Center-Right nation. What follows is the offending text:

Good morning, my young comrades. How are you? I’m coming to you from Wakefield High School in Arlington, Virginia, and am being beamed into schools across the nation by satellite. I am everywhere and nowhere at once. Always remember that."