Latest News and Comment from Education

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Bring Your Gun to School – Courtesy of the Pennsylvania Senate | gadflyonthewallblog

Bring Your Gun to School – Courtesy of the Pennsylvania Senate | gadflyonthewallblog:

Bring Your Gun to School – Courtesy of the Pennsylvania Senate

Image result for Bring Your Gun to School
Next school year, I may be able to bring my gun to class.
Hooray!
My class sizes will be larger because of almost $1 billion in budget cuts the legislature couldn’t be bothered to heal over the last seven years. I’ll have to teach more sections because my district is bleeding money from charter school vampires that the legislature couldn’t be bothered to regulate.
But now I can be fully armed.
Priorities.
Bullets over books, I guess.
As a more than 15 year veteran of the public school system, I can’t wait to get back in the classroom wondering which of my fellow teachers, principals, custodians or rent-a-cop security guards is fully locked and loaded. I can’t wait until my elementary Bring Your Gun to School – Courtesy of the Pennsylvania Senate | gadflyonthewallblog:


 Image result for devos grizzly bear
Image result for devos grizzly bear